How to Restore a Bricked iPhone
If you ever wondered how to restore a bricked iPhone then here’s how. It may not be guaranteed but it definitely did work for us.
- Plug your iPhone into the computer (mac or windows, whichever you use to sync with your iTune)
- Then reset the iPhone by holding the home and power button at the same time
- Keep holding them down until you see the reboot screen, but do not let go as yet
- Keep holding it down until the next thing you see is the restore screen where you’ll see the iTune logo and the USB cable on your iPhone screen
- And at that point you’ll be connected to your iTune and restore to your last backup
Nice and simple! Hopefully it will work for you if you’re trying. So Good Luck.